Re: no stropts.h for gnome-libs problem

In message <19990106184826.26600.rocketmail@send104.yahoomail.com>, Colin Walte
rs writes:
+-----
| > This is an OS/2 machine, yes?
|
| Redhat 5.1, fairly hacked.  (upped to linux 2.2.0-pre4)
|
| Do you know what package stropts.h is from?
+--->8

It's not from any Linux package unless you run Caldera's NetWare stuff :-)

stropts.h is part of System V's STREAMS, Linux builds should not see it and
few Linux systems (aside from Caldera OpenLinux with the STREAMS emulation
package used by their NetWare package) will even have that file.

(OS/2 doesn't have it, either, so I'm trying to figure out the previous
comment aside from "it's alien"....)

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu