Re: gnome-game looks for db2html...

Quoting David Puryear <dayear@codenet.net>:
> I was wondering where I can find this program. I looked at docbook 3.0, but I
> didn't see it.
>
>         Thanks,
>         David

You uses Debian, right? So do I, and debian doesn't seem to include it
with the docbook stylesheets. It is just a thin wrapper script over
jade. Feel free to report a bug to the debian maintainer, or do a NMU.
The author of docbook posted the script here I while ago when I asked
the same thing. I can forward it to you if you'd like.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org