Re: Busy-cursor?

M> I do MFC programming for my job.  The busy cursors are the
M> responsibilities of the applications.

That's really stupid.  So, MSIE has code to turn on a half-busy cursor
for the few seconds before it pops up a splash screen?  And every
other application has the same code?  Gack.

If not for the extra knowledge required, I kind of liked how the FVWM
button thing did it.  Hit the button, and it would go down until a
window (named when creating the button) appeared.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
He who is content with his lot probably has a lot.