Re: Busy-cursor?

G> The other hourglass is a combined pointer / hourglass is triggered
G> by the application when it is busy doing things, but still accepts
G> input.  It is an indicator to the user that things are likely to go
G> slowly.

This cursor also appears when you click on a desktop icon in Windows
and you're waiting for the application you're starting to put up a
window, and it doesn't look like it's application driven.  (Sure, it
could be, if the first few lines of every app are "turn on the
hourglass", but I think it's a function of the windows shell, not the
application you're starting.)

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Skull and crossbones on a background of black...