Re: Upgrading to version 0.99.1 from rpms

On Sat, 2 Jan 1999, Edward Gonzalez wrote:
> Is there an order to upgrade to version 0.99.1 by means of rpms?
> I know there's an order when using tarballs.

Technically, there is.  In practice, just put everything on one command
line and RPM should sort it out just fine.

If for some reason that doesn't work, just use the same order in the FAQ
for the tarballs.  If you can't find a package for an entry there (eg.
libIDL), skip it, it's no big deal.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef