Re: GNOME 0.99.8 + Enlightenment

Aldy Hernandez <aldy@uaa.edu> writes:

>  >     Use CTRL-ALT-B to get rid of all the buttons.
> Is there some sort of configuration file in which one can set the
> default to turn the buttons off?
> C-A-b is also a key-binding for emacs (surprise!), so it's pretty
> annoying to keep getting the buttons when I'm trying to match
> parentheses in emacs :)

Actually, emacs never binds alt - only meta, so the emacs keybinding
is C-M-b.  Perhaps you might want to play with X key bindings and make
one of your alt keys a meta key, or get a 104 key keyboard (where
generally the "Logo" key is a "Meta").
--
Sam Vilain, sam@whoever.com         work: sam.vilain@unisys.com
http://www.hydro.gen.nz                home: sam@hydro.gen.nz