GNOME 0.99.8 + Enlightenment

Hi!

10 minutes ago I've just installed GNOME 0.99.8 and Enlightenment (SNAP
0.15) on my SuSE Linux 6.0.

All works fine for me but there are some questions:

1) I want to integrate a "taskbar" into my panel but I can't find one!
Where can I get one?

2) If I run GNOME with Enlightenment then there are nearly 10
"Enlightenment-Buttons" (eg.: to start netscape, emacs, xterm, ... on
the right, and a few on the rigth side (to configure enlightenment) on
my desktop, which I don't want to be there. How can I remove them?

thank you

Richard