phantom directories and gmc?

  gmc seems to somehow store directories internally; at the moment my
tree view shows several directories which haven't been on my computer for
several days (I had some empty directories under / that I removed).  This is
a little annoying..

  Note: I just closed that window and opened another, and the directories
vanished..it should probably update the tree automagically..

  Daniel
--
  Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

  -- Elbart Hubbard