Re: biff utility

> > I'm willing to work on the code for it (once I figure out how GTK
> > programming works), but hopefully it will be included in the design
> > beforehand.
>
> Sure.  You can even lead the team for libmailcheck!

I suppose I set myself up for that. :)  As long as nobody else more
experienced in the ways of GNOME, GTK, or CORBA wants it, I suppose
I'm game.

But everyone's should be on notice that it's my first GNOME/GTK/CORBA
project...

(Should we take further discussion of this to gnome-devel, then, now
that I've gotten myself drafted?)

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal