Re: biff utility

> Alternitavely, are there plans to enhance the mailcheck utility that
> comes with GNOME to support these protocols?

I would love to extend the mailcheck applet to do this.

Now, the issues it that we have a number of mail checking notification
programs in GNOME.  We probably should write a routine that does this
and just have different GUIs for it.

I have got a patch from Patrick Crosby that extends a bit mailcheck to
configure a different file name that should be monitored.

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org