Re: New release of the GNOME file manager

>   Version 4.5.21 of the GNOME file manager has been released.

Still had to add #include <stdio.h> to gnome/gmount.c

Also this time had to do some *major* hacking of gnome/Makefile, as it forgot to
include  "-lIDL -lORBitCosNaming -lORBitutil -lORBit -lIIOP -lgnorba" in
*anything*, and it forgot to tell the build of corba-main.o that it needed a
source file - any source file, not just main.c =O(

After that, it seems fine =O)  Maybe a bit faster.

It has, however, created a directory I couldn't remove on my desktop.

Out of interest, I dragged the CDROM file onto the desktop.  It started copying
the contents, so I cancelled it, asking for removal.  It sort-of did it, leaving
a single Directory under ~/.gnome-desktop/cdrom, because that had been created
without any write access, to match the original cdrom directory...

Not a frequent or painful problem, but it would *really* wind up a newbie =OZ

Ta,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk