RE: gnometris

The point of the nintendo style scoring is to give you a reason to try to
remove multiple lines at once (which is more difficult).  With the current
scoring, you recieve the same amount for a tetris as you would for getting
rid of one line four times.

Granted I hardly ever look at the score while playing tetris (well maybe
once at the end when I loose) so it isn't a big problem.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/