Re: yagirc/crash when selecting colors

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, James M. Cape wrote:

> Marcus Brubaker wrote:
> >
> > This has just developed recently and I'm not sure why.  If you could send
> > me a backtrace it would be appreciated.
> >

> Is yagIRC still being maintained?

Yes and no.  I've been having less and less time to work on it between my
job and school.  We have a release due sometime soon here and we're
working on a rewrite.  (It's in CVS right now but doesn't really work
right now)  It's not under heavy development in any sense, but we still
try to keep on top of the bugs that we know about.

Regards,
Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

>From the List of the Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord

  10.I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small
hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.