balsa generates a bad .balsarc

Hi,

I have had an ongoing problem with balsa.  Has anyone else seen
or reported this?

1. It appears on the first run of balsa that all the configuration
files are generated correctly. Balsa runs and sees all my mail
just fine.  Exit balsa.

2. Start up balsa again. I see the following message:
bash-2.02$ balsa
/home/wade/.balsarc:line 2: parse error, expecting `error' or `STRING' or `'}'
*** Could not load config file .balsarc!

3. Checked to see if all the configuration files looked good, and they seemed
alright to me, but I rm'd them all anyway and started from scratch.

This means I get the "first time user" dialog every time, and I can't read
my email until I fill it out again.  I have seen this since I started
with Gnome about 3 months ago, but I had thought I just needed to change
permissions somewhere.  That's not the case according to the error message.

Here is the .balsarc :

{
  Accounts = {
    Inbox = {Type = local;Name = Inbox;Path = "/home/wade/Mail/Maildir/";};
    Outbox = {Type = local;Name = Outbox;Path = "/home/wade/Mail/outbox";};
    Trash = {Type = local;Name = Trash;Path = "/home/wade/Mail/trash";};
  };
  Globals = {
    RealName = "Wade Curry";
    Email = "wade@bogus.domain.name";
    ReplyTo = "wade@bogus.domain.name";
    LocalMailDir = "/home/wade/Mail";
    SMTPServer = localhost;
    SignaturePath = "/home/wade/.signature";
    ToolbarStyle = 2;
    Debug = 0;
    UsePreviewPane = 1;
    ShowMailboxContentInfo = 0;
    MainWindowWidth = 640;
    MainWindowHeight = 480;
    MailboxListWidth = 200;
    MailboxListHeight = 0;
    LeadinStr = "> ";
  };
}

I built this from CVS on the 17th.  Im using Debian potato.

Any help about how to remedy this would be appreciated.

Wade