problems compiling gnome-libs

Hello all,

I am trying to compile gnome-libs from cvs of saturday. I get a weird
error...EVerything compiles ok, from the libs i need, and i installed them
in /opt.
So, esound is in /opt/enlightenment, imlib is in /opt/imlib, gtk+ is in
/opt/gtk+ etc. During autogen.sh it finds these dirs correctly. However,
when I compile gnome-libs, it stops at libgnome/gnome_sound.c and says ti
cant find esd.h, which is in /opt/enlightenment/include. When I check the
Makefile, it says, after ESD_INCLUDE (or something like that):
/opt/enlightenment/include. So thats ok. WHen I check out the string it
uses to compile gnome_sound.c (during compile) it doesnt mention the
includedir in /opt/enlightenment.
Can any1 help me?

Thanks

------