Re: [GMC] expanding tree changes focus of right pane

I have to agree that Ned's suggested behaviour is extremly helpfull, I
find myself doing the same thing  - selecting files to move, then
realizing that the folder was not visible and using the "plus"es to make
the folder visible without unselecting the files in the right pane.