Re: gnome and ESD (Was: Re: Where is gnome-audio RPM?)
- From: Marcus Brubaker <spoon elpaso net>
- To: Scott Tyson <tysons deepwell com>
- cc: David Wollmann <dwollmann ibmhelp com>, gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: gnome and ESD (Was: Re: Where is gnome-audio RPM?)
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:46:46 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Scott Tyson wrote:
> I ahve had prblems with esd. IF I run esd I cannot use freeamp. If I
> kill esd then freeamp plays fine. Any way to get program s like
> freeamp and esd to co-exist together. I also do not use Enlightment I
> use Windowmaker.
There is a program that comes with esd called esddsp that trys to reroute
normal programs through ESD. Take a look at it.
You might be a gamer if...you have a PhD in manipulating point systems to
the best effect, even though you failed high school geometry.
] [Thread Prev