Re: gnome and ESD (Was: Re: Where is gnome-audio RPM?)

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Scott Tyson wrote:

> I ahve had prblems with esd.  IF I run esd I cannot use freeamp.  If I
> kill esd then freeamp plays fine.  Any way to get program s like
> freeamp and esd to co-exist together.  I also do not use Enlightment I
> use Windowmaker.

There is a program that comes with esd called esddsp that trys to reroute
normal programs through ESD.  Take a look at it.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

You might be a gamer if...you have a PhD in manipulating point systems to
the best effect, even though you failed high school geometry.