pilot-gnomecard

While waiting for gnome-pilot to be more stable, I felt the urge
to hack around with pilot-addresses and Gnomecard.. the result
is pilot-gnomecard, a Perl script to convert your Palm Pilot
Addressbook to Gnomecard's vcard format.

It's new, it's ugly and it's just a hack, but it works for me.
If anybody else wants it, the little critter can be had
at ftp.cybertrails.com/pub/pilot-gnomecard.

		Adam

P.S.:
It's only one-way as of right now.. Palm->Gnomecard.  Next
version will do both...

--
Adam Jacob - Sr. Systems Administrator <adam@cybertrails.com>
Cyber Trails