Re: Gnome-common is obsolete??

John Huttley <john@mwk.co.nz> writes:
> I see that if you checkout gnome from cvs, gnome-common is not included.
>
> Is gnome-common a dead letter now???

It was never meant as an user-visible module.  It was and is meant to
be used behind the scenes on the CVS server to maintain just one copy
of some files that are used in many gnome packages.

Hmm...  That may not be true, with Martin's changes for installing the
gnome macros.  Still, `gnome-common' is not obsolete.

- Hari