Will a developer please respond to this session problem (was: GNOME-session: Still fails!)

I would appreciate it if one of the developers knowledgeable on session
management would read this and comment.  At least three users have had the
same problem and symptoms.  This seems to be a major bug.  It also seems
that at 0.99.8, session management should be pretty stable.  Perhaps I am
wrong.

Thanks,
Tim Lewis