short complaint about gnome-terminal

Have you ever tried running Mutt in a gnome-terminal?

For me, it messes up the footer line (if I type "c" to change a mailbox, the prompt comes up in the first line and the input in the last line of the screen),
and the message list doesn't look like a list at all - it looks like all the tabs
are of different width.

If you wonder about the line breaks in this mail, well, I am writing it with
BSD Mail, so... uh, the gnome-terminal is the one from the 0.99.8.1 core,
and BTW, the Help menu is not at the right side of the menu bar (i.e. it's fluhed
left with the other menus).

That's about it. You're in for a couple other bug reports :)

mawa