Re: bug?

I don't think that the final version of enlightenment 0.15 is out yet.  If
you are having problems with enlightenment, try getting one of the daily
snapshots off ftp.rasterman.com (if it is as serious a bug as this, then
it probably would have been fixed by now).

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/