Re: bug?

> I got a segfault, and restarted enlightenment like it asked me to.  When I
> got back in, all the windows had no borders.  Can anybody point me in the
> right direction?

You will have to be a little more specific when you give bug reports.
Good rule to folow is to provide, what kind of system you are running on,
(ie Linux, SunOS etc), what revision of E you are using, since you are
posting to a GNOME mailing list, what versions of the GNOME components are
you using, and so forth.  The more detailed the better (and the faster the
problem gets fixed!)

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/