Re: How come GNOME is hard to install.

On Mon, Feb 15, 1999 at 11:47:33PM -0800, Gerald Gutierrez was heard to say:
> necessary packages are downloaded. While we're at it, why not have binary
> distributions for the three or four most used platforms. There only exist
> RPMs for Linux as far as I know.

  I believe that there are also .deb files (at least, they show up in dselect).
They seem to be stuck back at 0.99.3, though..

--
  Daniel Burrows

"When I get a little money, I buy books.  If I have any left over, I buy
 food and water."

  -- methinks that the person who said this was shopping for course textbooks
    at the Brown Bookstore.