To dumb to compile Balsa

Hi everyone.
I was just wondering if anyone have an site where I can find
any rpm'ized version of Balsa ?
I am running RH5.2 with gnome 0.99.7 but I just cant get Balsa to compile
for some reason :(

misc.c: In function 'readfile':
misc.c:169: 'errno' undeclared (first use this function)
------
misc.c:169: 'EGAIN' undeclared(first use this function)
misc.c:169: 'EINTR' undeclared(first use this function)

The rpm's on the balsa site wont install with my glib 1.1.15 and gtk
1.1.15, anyone have any updated versions of balsa on rpm ?
Or maybe have seen this problem before ?
I apologize if this question has already been answered

Kjell