Re: Canvas limitations (was Re: Coding question, canvas)

> Yeah, I'm less and less sure if it was a good idea to `fork' the
> canvas.  Just see it as an experiment.

Oh, of course I think of it as an experiment.  I know you :-)

I just wanted to point out that we have had a pretty stable api in the
past few weeks.  Do not want people to keep believing we make daily
changes (Although sometimes we have been forced to).

Miguel.