Re: More Drag & Drop Functionality

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Jesse D. Sightler wrote:

> > > me that the
> > >
> > > This could probably be added as an option. George?
> > >

> > As a gnome user, I would just like to add that I would also prefer for
> > drawers to retract after launching an application. If optional, I would vote
> > to make retracting the default.
>
> And I'll third this vote.  :)

Um, you guys do know there are panel menus, which are as customizable as
panel drawers, and already retract after launching an application.  If I
open a "drawer" I expect to have to close it again.  If I select something
from a "menu", I'm done with it and don't mind it going away.  I don't
care if its optional, but I think the default for a drawer should be to
not act like a menu.

-Gleef