gmc 4.5.13

ok just got it.  Now I cant just drag using the middle button anymore.
When I dragged with the middle button it used to give me a choice
on wheather to move copy or symlink. it seams that I can still move
files from the desktop that way but not from a window.  Seams that now
I can double click and start a program in a seperate process, but
clicking on a file type like a jpg will open ee and gmc will be
unresponsive until ee exits. gmc also seems to hang on startup.

Mike