Re: Bug in 0.99.7

I had that problem.  I deleted ~/.gnome the problem never came back.
I think an older version of gnome missaved the configuration

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:30:21 Tim Lewis wrote:
-> It seems that there are still problems in gnome-session firing off multiple
-> panels.  The problem is not reproducible.  This occurred on an Intel Pentium
-> machine with 120MHz uP and 64 MB RAM.  I had clock, gnome pager, and some
-> launchers on the panel.  Also, session is forgetting the changes to the
-> background submitted by e-conf.
-> Tim
->
-> Tim Lewis                          direct 760-761-4673
-> tlewis@digaudio.com         fax  760-761-4449
->
->
-> --