Re: CVS glib

Hi, Terry

> I am getting the following errors from configure of glib and make:
>
> >From configure:
>
> checking whether pthread_getspecific is posix like... yes
> configure: warning: the 'g_get_(user_name|real_name|home_dir|tmp_dir)'
>                 functions will not be MT-safe during their first call
> because
>                 there is no working 'getpwuid_r' on your system.
> checking size of pthread_mutex_t... (cached) 4

There are two possibile cases:
1. Your thread system is screwed. That does mean, that there is a
/usr/include/pthread.h file, but this doesn't seem to define a single
function.

2. You have an old config.cache lying around from the configuration on
another machine. Try again after removing.

> I can see that the configure says I have no working  'getpwuid_r' on my
> system and that is my problem, but how do
> I fix this?

This is no problem, only a warning and has nothing to do with the error
later on.

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |      är himmlen så förunerligt blå