E focus problem?

Can anyone reproduce this?

Using SloppyFocus:
- open two windows that can accept keyboard input (e.g. xterms)
- make sure there's nothing under them (to prevent focus change to other
windows)
- shade window A
- focus window B , type something if you want
- unshade window B (without changing focus to other windows) by
double-clicking the title bar
- if you want, move the pointer to the center of the window B
- type something: I can see window A getting the input

If I move the pointer to A and the back to B, B finally gets the input.

Using: (tarballs)
imlib 1.9.2
E 0.15.0-19990120
fnlib 0.4
esound 0.2.7
gnome-{core,libs} 0.99.7
ORBit 0.3.96
gtk+ 1.1.15
glib 1.1.15

I browsed both the list archives and bugs.gnome.org and this doesn't seem
to have been reported... I will send it to bugs.gnome.org if someone
confirms it's not just my installation.

Thanks.
Zun.