Re: gtkxhtml status?

> There was an announcement here a while ago about the html widget. I'm
> wondering what's the status of that, will something happen before 1.0?
>
> There are a few important things missing, like the possibility to
> select text. Unfortunately, I'm not the right man for the job. It's way
> over my knowledge...

It wont happen in time for the 1.0 release.  The new XmHTML code has
been finally commited to CVS by Koen.

This new XmHTML code is designed to be portable to various toolkits,
and now we need to finish filling in the Gtk bits.  The Gtk bits can
be taken from the current version shipped in gnome-libs.

As I said, it will not happen for 1.0

--
miguel@gnu.org