Re: ORBit Compilation problem

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:48:18 +0100 (CET), Szabo, Balazs <dlux@dlux.hu> wrote:
>Hello!
>
>  I  cannot compile  my ORBit  for  more than  two weeks  from the  CVS.
>(FOR_PANEL branch)
>  An error occures after "make":
>
>make all-recursive
>make[1]: Entering directory `/opt/gnome/src/ORBit'
>Making all in popt
>/bin/sh: popt: No such file or directory
>make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/gnome/src/ORBit'
>make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Do 'cvs checkout ORBit' instead of 'cvs update ORBit' once, to pick up the
popt module that is now included.

This is a very FAQ - (not that I hate helping people) it would be nice if
people read the list archives before posting .
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg