Subject: a few problems compiling
Author:  <gnome-list@gnome.org > at INTERNET-MAIL
Date:    09/02/99 01:56

I am trying to compile gnome for the first time, and have a "few" problems.
Can any Wise Ones help me with these:
I downloaded the 99.5 files via anonymoust cvs.

1) in gnome-glibs, the configure script run by autogen.sh
--prefix=/usr/local/gnome complains that my esd-config script is not found,
even though it seems to be where it should be (/usr/local/gnome/bin)

SNIP

Thanks again!

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq