Re: gnome-libs

Gleef wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, mpalczew wrote:
> > As of gnome-libs .99.5 Every icon with any part of it being transparent
> > shows up black where it is supposed to be transparent.  This really
> > messes some things up, like freecell where the cards are uninteligable
> > in other words it sucks.  am I the only one with this problem I am
> > using gtk 1.14 and gnome-libs .99.6
>
> That was a problem with some copies of Imlib.  Make sure you've got Imlib
> 1.9.2

A "me too": I have this same problem, same libs, imlib 1.9.2,
/usr/lib/libpng.so.2.1.0.  (alpha-*-linux-gnu, 2,2,1, XFree86 3.3.3)

Zeen,

-Adam `Cold Fusion' Powell, IV http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/~powell/ ____
USDoC, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)  |\ ||<  |
Center for Theoretical and Computational Materials Science  | \||_> |