Re: problems with multiple panels being started

Okay, I'm really frustrated right now.  I have yet to get -any- response
to the trouble that I'm having with the panel.  Do I need to send this
problem to the bug tracker?  Could somebody PLEASE write back either
confirming that they see this behaviour, suggesting a fix, or suggesting
somebody that I should contact.

Cheers,
G.