gmc bug: launching internal and external viewers.

I ran in to what I think is a bag, but I'd like someone else with the
most recent (from CVS) gmc (and plain-gmc) to verify that it is there.
(I was messing with gmc when noticed the problem. Then I made a clean
checkout and it is still there.  But just in case I'd like someone
else to reproduce it)

1) When internal editor and viewer are started both gmc and editor/viewer
 menus and scrollbars are disabled(do nothing), but all widgets are being
 repainted when covered and then exposed again. But one can get pop-up menu
 on the gmc panel and select another file on the panel. As soon as another
 file is selected both gmc and viewer/editor are revived.

2) When external program.e.g. ee, is started (on Open) gmc is frozen and
 not even repainting its widgets, but that external program runs just fine.
 As soon as the external program terminated, gmc is revived.

The old mc-4.5.9 (with glib-1.1.13, gtk+-1.1.13, gnome-libs-0.99.4,
gnome-core-0.99.3.) does not have that problem.

 Sergey

PS.