Re: [Compile problems with make -j with gnome-libs]

gnome-list-request@redhat.com wrote:
> I'm not sure whose fault this is, but in current gnome-libs, when I
> use AM_MAKEFLAGS="-j 3", I get:
>
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `../libgnomeui/libgnomeui.la', needed by
`gnome_segv'.  Stop.

I can confirm this problem.  I managed to get the ".la" files to
build by running make again in the subdirectory, in this case,
libgnorba.  It's a little weird, though.  Sometimes it takes more
than one run.

I'm not sure what needs to be done to make the build work with
multiple compilation processes.

	Miles

	Miles Lane
	Amazon.com