Re: Gnome LIb Compile error

>Can you include the portion of the configure output where it mentions
>anything related to gettext, libintl, etc.?

 i will make clean and configure and send you the details

>Does your platform have libintl.h, libintl.a?

> find /usr -name libintl.h -print
/usr/local/include/libintl.h
> find /usr -name libintl.a -print
/usr/local/lib/libintl.a

>Is it GNU gettext?

Good question: The archive that was part of the freebsd "port" is different
that which I just downloaded off the local gnu mirror.

 713694 May  1  1998 gettext-0.10.35.tar.gz	(from port)
419627 Dec  5  1995 gettext-0.10.tar.gz (from gnu mirror)

 I would suggest from this that it isn't a gnu based gettext ?

>Does './configure --disable-nls' solve the problem?

 ./configure --disable-nls works like a charm ?? Only one small question..
What did i just disable ???