Re: glib version >= 1.1.13 WHERE?!? Was: Help compiling gnome-libs-0.99.5

> > Prior to this i've sucessfuly compiled:
> > ORBit-0.3.91
> > glib-1.1.12
> > gtk+-1.1.12.tar.gz
> > imlib-1.9.2.tar.gz
>
>   Upgrade your glib/gtk+, I think the latest is still 1.1.14.

That's nice.
I thought so, too.

But then, where _are_ these versions? I need tar.gz-files, because I
can not get to cvs through the firewall here. And even ftp.gnome.org
has glib-1.1.12 as latest version!

I'd like to help, compile Gnome for HP-UX, but it's impossible this
way. Of course Philippe Defert has it working, but not all HP-UX
installations are the same. Besides that, I want to use Gnome here.

| I ain't changed,                          |
| but I know I ain't the same               |
+--- M38C --- http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+