Re: [Re: [A new compile problem -- complaints about orbit-idl version building gnome-core]]

gnome-list-request@redhat.com wrote:
> On 4 Feb 99 03:25:27 PST, Miles Lane <goldscarab@netscape.net> wrote:
> >
> >I figured out what to do.
> >
> >In /usr/local/share/idl, run "orbit-idl *.idl" and then copy *.h to
> >/usr/local/include/libgnorba
>
> This isn't the farthest you could get from solving the problem, but it's
> pretty far.

Thanks for your help.  I'll try your suggestion tonight when I get home.

BTW:  I got a chuckle from your "far afield" statement.  What can I say.
I still have an awful lot to learn about how all this stuff gets built.
Sorry about that.  :-)

Cheers,
      Miles

	Miles Lane