Re: gnome-help-list suggestion

On Thu, Feb 04, 1999 at 04:51:59PM +1300, Sam Vilain wrote:
>       that requires discussion should go to the main gnome-list. (Do
>       we make a seperate list for gnome-coding-help?).  Examples of

Yes, we do.  Too often coding help requests are getting lost among
general "What's with my broken libz.a" messages.

> I look forward to hearing your comments.

Long overdue.  The traffic on this list is way too high, and way to
diverse.

--
Ian Peters		``Never attribute to malice what can be explained
ipeters@acm.org			by stupidity'' -- Hanlon's Razor