Re: Possible bug in gnome-terminal

On 3 Feb 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > Using gnome 0.99.4, the gnome-terminal does not allow me to make a
> > selection with mouse button one which is larger than the display
> > area.
>
> How do you make slections larger than the screen with other terminal
> emulators?

If I understand his report, he means that in other te's he can start in
row 1, column 8, move to row three, column 8, and have the intervening
two rows of text selected.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton