Re: Errors

are you sure that the library that balsa, etc are linking against is the
latest imlib?  Try running "ldd /gnome/bin/balsa".  Is it linking to the
imlib library you expected?  If not, you have old versions of imlib (and
probably other libraries) on your system that you will need to do
something about.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au