Re: Date selection bug with Gnome Calendar

On 01 February, 1999 - Federico Mena Quintero sent me these 0.5K bytes:

> >  Latest everything.  Gnome Calendar version 0.99.5, according to the
> >  "about" box.  I can reproduce this bug at will, it is not intermittant.
>
> Could you please mail me a detailed explanation of how to reproduce
> the problem?  If I do this:
>
> 	1. Start gnomecal
> 	2. Double-click on the little calendar in the day view
>
> it works fine.

It works fine in current cvs for me, but I also have a tree on a
different system which is from jan 21... If I double-click on day 20 in
the little calendar, I end up at day 19 ... But that seems to be fixed
in current cvs..

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå