Re: [Re: I cannot get gnome-core to compile all applets.]

> >Is /usr/local/bin in your PATH and did you remove config.cache before
> >running autogen.sh ?
> >

> 	Martin, I do have /usr/bin and /usr/local/bin in my PATH.
> 	I have a script I have written that runs autogen.sh in each
> 	Gnome subdirectory in the prescribed compilation order.
> 	After each execution of autogen.sh, I run:

do a 'which gtop-config' and see which one it's grabbing.  Perhaps you
have a gtop-config installed in /usr/bin?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/