Re: gnome-utils-0.99.5 build problem

>From: "David & Kathleen Seidel" <seidel@bigfoot.com>

>There seems to be a problems with the gnome-utils-0.99.5 tar ball.
>Either a source file is missing, or there's an incorrect makefile.
>here's what I get on make:

>`../mini-utils/guname/moreinfo.c', needed by `gnome-utils.pot'.

Yup, I mentioned the same here yesturday.

I got around it by removing this line from the Makefile, and then in
mini-utils/Makefile, removing guname from the list of directories to visit.  It
appears at least 2 files are missing (moreinfo.h and moreinfo.c) but I don't use
this anyway, so not building was an easy fix.

mark.