Re: Tab completion in gmc

> > are used to tabbing between widgets, It should probably
> > be a global configuration option: "Tab completion in file
> > entry dialogs".  Default it to off. Us keystroke misers
> > will find the option eventually...
>
> This seems to me to be the most sensible solution so far.  Unfortunately I
> doubt democracy rules on these sorts of things. :)

Hey, it's open source, someone will write a patch, and make it available.
;)  You know how us hackerse are if we don't get our way. ;)

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/