Re: gnome-core 0.99.5 build failure

> Of course, there is no batmon applet in the new gnome core.  I had the
> same error for a bunch of other missing applets and also
> ../gmenu/order.c.
>
> Somebody needs to update po/POTFILES.in, or, *gasp*, actually try to
> build this stuff before releasing it.

What do you think we are here for? ;)  I'm sure someone can put a patch.
Somone must have reverted to an old POTFILE or something, because it
wasn't there in 99.4.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/