rpmfind (was Re: *** needing Autoconf-2.13*.rpm ****)

If you are interested in rpmfind stuff, you might want to check out the
new snapshot of my program gnorpm at
ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/gnome/gnorpm-SNAP-19990201.tar.gz

If you have gnome-xml and gnome-http installed, and configure it with the
--with-rpmfind option, it will include an interface to the rpmfind system.
Just set your preferences in the preferences dialog, and then click the
web find button on the toolbar.  The support is not quite finished, and
the http proxied ftp transfers don't work at present (gnome-http doesn't
accept the URL, even though the download will use HTTP).

As you can probably guess from the file name, this is not finished.  I
still have a few things to fix though.  Currently you can query packages
from the metadata server, and follow dependencies to work out the list of
packages to download.

If you find any bugs in this code, please tell me.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/